Instructors: The GROWTHville Institute
Why this course?
Mindfulness is a term that is frequently used but rarely defined. Practicing true mindfulness encourages living in the present while it addresses the danger of distorted thinking, Staying in tune both mentally and emotionally improves perspective to enhance personal a professional success.
With our Improving Mindfulness course, you will begin to identify their own patterns of thinking. As you learn to practice mindfulness, they will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on the work environment.
• Define mindfulness
• Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
• Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
• Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
• Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
• Become more fully present in social interactions
|Improving Mindfulness Course (12 Modules)|
|Improving Mindfulness Workbbook (15 pages)|
|Improving Mindfulness Quick Reference|