Instructors: The GROWTHville Institute
Why this course?
Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this manual, we will pay attention to the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psychomotor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
With our Adult Learning - Physcal Skills course, you will discover how to better navigate their physical environment. The understanding and coordination of physical skills provides an incredible benefit to everyone.
• Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
• Explain the psychomotor domain
• Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
• Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
• Identify psychomotor activities
|Adult Learning - Physical Skills Course (12 Modules)|
|Adult Learning - Physical Skills Workbook (15 pages)|
|Adult Learning - Physical Skills Quick Reference|