Instructors: The GROWTHville Institute
Why this course?
Participants will learn to create, edit, and enhance slideshow presentations to create professional-looking sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows. Learners will gain a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint 2016 environment and the correct use of key features of this application.
• Create Presentations from scratch or templates
• Insert and format slides, handouts and notes
• Change Presentation views and configurations
• Insert and work with text, pictures, audio and video
• Work with tables, charts, and SmartArt
• Use transitions and animations
• Prepare for a presentation, including the slide size, narration, and timing
• Manage multiple presentations
|PowerPoint 2016 Essentials Course (7 Modules)|
|PowerPoint 2016 Essentials Quick Reference Sheet 1 of 2|
|PowerPoint 2016 Essentials Quick Reference Sheet 2 of 2|